OA and VPS not working

Reaction score
So, had my first little crash :) One prop touch corner of wall, prop broken, everything else looks same, fallen like from 1.5m height, battery popped out :D installed new prop, flies OK, but... OA and VPS not working anymore, OA not even shows bars on screen when I put it in front of the wall. VPS dont show heigt from ground when up, jus N/A... I thought maybe I need to recalibrate with DJI assistant 2, I done it before . When I connect drone to PC, open assistant 2 program it shows my drone - OK, then I press calibrate and its shows me reboot aircraft... rebooting does not help... Also I tried reinstalling drivers, disable force signature on windows, I tried even different PC... problem the same... Then I tried REFRESH latest FW, stucks at 20% of updating and gets me error 0x020903... Also When I press flightdata in assistant 2 it should show me DJI partition with .DAT files, no it dont open it... looks like drone not fully connecting to PC... tried different cables - no luck. :/ any suggestions? :(

Did you try imu calibration in djido4 app,,I would try relink aswell,unsure on firmware but if you on new playstore app delete and reinstall app,that way if firmware needs doing again you will get prompt,,,it is optional to do firmware unless app forces you with solid red lights on drone......also is your radar turned on ?

Ok, I will try IMU calibration. drone FW, RC FW, and android App is latest to this date... I will try delete app also...

I did IMU calibration, reinstalled dji go app, but still same result... After crash I removed gimbal to check if gimbal motors sensors was not damaged, maybe some bad connection left in flex cables?

I did IMU calibration, reinstalled dji go app, but still same result... After crash I removed gimbal to check if gimbal motors sensors was not damaged, maybe some bad connection left in flex cables?
Yes check those again and make sure clipped in proper,it does relay some info which I think why you have no vps or radar info after reading your last post

Reactions: Capt KO
Yes check those again and make sure clipped in proper,it does relay some info which I think why you have no vps or radar info after reading your last post
checked all connectors that I touched previously and cleaned with ISO-alcohol, but still problem persists. Maybe worth a shot to remove bottom cover, reinstall other connectors... maybe after crash some thing did come off :/

Maybe some sugestions to look for when removing bottom cover? some damaged cables or connectors? maybe even removing top cover...

so took apart drone, removed bottom cover... found bad news :(

IMG_20190908_120440.jpgIMG_20190908_123215.jpg
One flex with TAG FLY_CTRL that goes under internal SDCard is cut in half ;( where I could find it? I really hope I dont need to buy like full internal organs...

Edit: As I understand that flex is one of Part50... Need to find it local :/

Last edited:
So as far as I understand this flex is part of phantom 4 part 34 set or part 50 set? Because at my local stores one say its from part 34 set, other say its from part 50...

I don't have this in my local store, unfortunately, seems like I will have to order it online. I hope that I will get them faster, because my work is in progress and I don't wanna get delayed because of this. I've been reading this research and comparison on 28Msec about the web hosting service, and I think that I decided which will be the best option for me. Now the only thing left is to wait my online order, and as soon as I get it, I will finish my work, can't wait to see it done already, too much time invested in this.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31