Not Supporting Phantom 3SE, is this true?

Reaction score
DJI have recently announced that they are not supporting anything under the Phantom 4 from now on?

Is this true??? I have copy and paste this from another post. My thoughts are that the Phantom 3SE are kinda new, if I am wrong please inform me. When did the Phantom 3 SE first came out? I had assumed late summer 2017. If this is true, why? I kinda feel it is a waste of money, on a product, that the company will no longer supports. Any insites will be grateful. Thanks, Charlie.

for sale it offers but does not have a stock, and most of the Chinese business ...
They do not have time to produce, or are they withdrawing from the sale?
It stinks ...

Reactions: charlieb4
Got a link?
Somewhere within the forum, been on it for over two hours. I'm sorry. If I do find it, I'll post it here. It could be in general discussion, not so sure. My bad.

DJI will probably stop supporting the pro and standard when they have used all the parts inventory building SE’s....

Seriously- we can expect parts to be available for a long time yet and you should expect your warranty to be honoured.

Reactions: charlieb4
Hello, talked with my friend working for Gearbest, She told cant sell anymore because Phantom 3 SE is already on end of life..... also in official store is "out of stock"
what do you think? it's true or not?

Hello, talked with my friend working for Gearbest, She told cant sell anymore because Phantom 3 SE is already on end of life..... also in official store is "out of stock"
what do you think? it's true or not?
It could well be that the P3SE is no longer available. The P3SE has not for nothing the indication 'Special Edition'.

It doesn't detract from the quality of this drone. The P3SE is a beautiful drone with excellent characteristics. Perhaps DJI has gone a step too far with the power of the drone (the power was heavier than it was allowed). And therefore the drone has been 'out of stock'. But it is also possible that the drone only consists of 'residual waste' from the P3 series.

Who has the opportunity to look into the heads of Chinese policymakers of DJI? Not me in any case.

Reactions: magnum
Be glad, maybe they won't make us update firmware. Mine works like a champ, and don't want that risk of it hosing up.

Best Buy no longer stocks the P3SE and DJI says out of stock. I found this but assume it's a scam? DJI - Phantom 3 SE Quadcopter - White and Yellow
The site social media links are for the website template maker, there is no FB page for them and phone number lookups don't seem to jive either. I saw PayPal mentioned somewhere as a form of accepted payment forms but their cart checkout doesn't feature it.

If DJI is out of stock or stops selling them from their site, that doesn't mean other legit DJI suppliers will also be out. For example, you can still find the P3P even though it was discontinued long ago.

I do understand that but at $335.99 and free shipping made me cautious. So you think the site is legit?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl