Not Supporting Phantom 3SE, is this true?

Dji gave me a new p3se yesterday free of charge. There was a class action lawsuit against dji concerning p2's after firmware upgrade. The deal is they replace with a p3se. If i had to guess the p3se was made to handle this court order of p2 replacments. They have them but they are using them for this purpose. It's called the p2 care plan.

Dji gave me a new p3se yesterday free of charge. There was a class action lawsuit against dji concerning p2's after firmware upgrade. The deal is they replace with a p3se. If i had to guess the p3se was made to handle this court order of p2 replacments. They have them but they are using them for this purpose. It's called the p2 care plan.

:eek:
Can you explain us what was this story with p2 firmware upgrade?

Yep.. It is fair enough to give a P3SE instead of P2.
It's a good end of story for you, I hope.
I'm happy with the support dji offered. A bit of a trade off. P3se has a much extended range over p2v+ but I lose the ability of pre flight way points of the original dji app for p2's. Phantom 3se is a good bird.

I'm happy with the support dji offered. A bit of a trade off. P3se has a much extended range over p2v+ but I lose the ability of pre flight way points of the original dji app for p2's. Phantom 3se is a good bird.
The waypoint mission of DJI Go is different what it was for P2?

Yep. I understand. For those things, the iOS users often use Litchi. But well ... that means paying for an app. :confused:
Yeah dji changed theirs. some sort of liability with ground station way points. I use android so some tradeoffs there too. The new note 8 is brighter than a regular crystal sky screen but have to deal with flight apps that aren't quite as polished as ios apps. I liked the original app...

Um, was it premature enthusiasm???
At this moment I am looking at DJI.com:
Buy Phantom 3 SE
and "Not available in your country / region" (EN)
and Ali already have only 3 for 800 US:
DJI Phantom 3 SE Drone With 4K HD Camera & Gimbal RC Helicopter Brand New P3 GPS System Drone-in Camera Drones from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

the DJI had an offer in the morning for 650 EUR

More 'premature' than 'enthusiasm'. With DJI I have already learned to stay somewhat reserved. First see, then believe.

I also saw the price increases as you saw on different websites. That is a nice development. Now that the bitcoin seems to be nothing, my P3SE is a good investment.

Just received my P3SE from Best Buy in Fargo about a week ago.....fyi

Hi,
How much did ended up paying if u don’t mind me asking. I have seen them now at between $726 - $848 for the Phantom 3SE. That was about 3 or4 weeks ago.

Hi,
How much did ended up paying if u don’t mind me asking. I have seen them now at between $726 - $848 for the Phantom 3SE. That was about 3 or4 weeks ago.
I have a phantom 3 standard and love my bird. But wanted a 4k camera with more range. I do not have the cash to spend more than $500 dollars. The phantom 3 4K version have same or worse range as the standard. I researched the Xiaomi 4k and ended up buying one. It has GPS and GLONASS. The range it's about 4km. Which is almost double than the standard and I paid $499.

For information, I tried to connect the P3SE with Litchi v3.10.10 (under Android 6.0 but it is probably not meaningful)
I downloaded Litchi from Litchi pour DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark anciennes Versions pour Android | Aptoide

It looks to be interesting to continue testing...
- It connects very well. The last current official release does (see Play Store) not and the current Beta is crashing (see Litchi site and follow the like to be Beta tester for free and get a link on the Play Store beta section)
- the video feedback works after the first photo capture (before that, the screen remains black).
- picture and video are captured.
- the take of function does not work (minor problem).
- I did not tried : to fly, to check if the head movements are supported in VR mode (no compass sensor in my tablet)

Regards

Hi,
Hi,
Ended up paying $530 at Best Buy in Fargo around 1 March

Reactions: charlieb4

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj