Not Supporting Phantom 3SE, is this true?

They got one in at my Best Buy (Cape Cod, MA) and I bought it last weekend. It was on clearance for $599.

My first drone :)

Reactions: charlieb4
They got one in at my Best Buy (Cape Cod, MA) and I bought it last weekend. It was on clearance for $599.

My first drone :)
Good luck on ur new drone. Do what the others have suggested, Read, Read, Read ur manual. It will not hurt u to read it a few times.
Have u brought any cheap $50 type drone to fly first, before ur real drone, Phantom 3SE?

Thanks Charlie. That's what I've been doing. I did fly it last Sunday for about 15 minutes to get a bit used to it. Been too stormy this week here. Had planned on flying yesterday but on the way to the park, I had stopped by the beach where a Snowy Owl had been for the past few months and it was still there after going missing for a week. We had all thought they went back north. So I ended up spending most of the day photographing him some more.

I have flown a few cheap helicopters in the past but not a drone. Can't wait for some warmer weather here. Gonna be in the 20s today so back to visit the owl again instead.

Still waiting for a case I ordered too

Reactions: charlieb4
Thanks Charlie. That's what I've been doing. I did fly it last Sunday for about 15 minutes to get a bit used to it. Been too stormy this week here. Had planned on flying yesterday but on the way to the park, I had stopped by the beach where a Snowy Owl had been for the past few months and it was still there after going missing for a week. We had all thought they went back north. So I ended up spending most of the day photographing him some more.

I have flown a few cheap helicopters in the past but not a drone. Can't wait for some warmer weather here. Gonna be in the 20s today so back to visit the owl again instead.

Still waiting for a case I ordered too.

Hi Zep,
Hi, how r u? Where r u in relationship with Hyannis? Yes, I assuming it's cold there, and hopefully that u don't get the fourth Nor'easter that just might come up ur way depending on the low front. But, Snowy Owl?????? What a magnificent bird. Lol, I was nick name Snowpa, and my ex was Snowpy, when I had shown her the picture of the Snowy Owl.
What case did u ended up ordering, and price?

Hi Charlie
Actually took the drone up for a little bit yesterday. It was too cold to do much but got a few pics. Is it normal that the video looks so much better than stills (widescreen for video and full screen for the pics)? I ended up just grabbing some screenshots from the video. I'm still keeping it beginner mode for now so these were only from 100 feet:
drone1.jpg
drone2.jpg
drone3.jpg

I live in W. Yarmouth.

I bought a cheap case on Ebay for $40 DJI Phantom 3 4 Professional/Advanced/Standard RC Drone Hard Box Carrying Case @ | eBay

Nice pics, Clear blue day.
Aww, right next to Hyannis.
I hope u like ur case.
So, top pic looking South?

Looks like DJI finally got the horizon tilt pretty much fixed. Nice pics/screen grabs. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl