Not original Phantom 4 Pro batteries?

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm thinking of buying some more batteries for my phantom 4 pro and i came across those in ebay. They are obviously not original. The voltages and statistics look the same but I don't know if they are any good. Has anyone here used them? I would love to hear some opinions! Tnx in advance.

Post a link to the batteries you're referring to so others can take a look.

Any reason not to buy OEM DJI batteries?

Long time shipping or returns, for a no name battery. From China. I’m glad Yooper has success with them, but not for me. Refurbished DJI batteries are even slightly used DJI batteries is your best bet. If cost is the primary issue. There are other aftermarket in the $95 range that are available locally that a few here use, with success. I have only one aftermarket, by ExpertPower, $99 from Amazon. Good reviews. So far so good. Only Fly it in my oldest bird, but can’t tell it apart from original, So Far.

Last edited:
If you check the classifieds in this forum, there are slightly used DJI batteries for sale. $115 shipped. They had 23 originally and I purchased one right away. I checked a couple days ago and they still had a few left. Worth checking

Keep in mind though, these are high capacity batteries, not standard. If the wait isn't an issue, that's not an unreasonable price. I use aftermarket batteries in my (now my daughter's) P3S. We have 3 OEM, 2 aftermarket, with no issues so far. The ones in the forums classifieds are all OEM. Nothing wrong with them either. I do like eBay for the protection, which I just recently got to experience. Purchased N.O.S. P4 battery that was DOA. Seller issued refund soon as I contacted him, which is really nice. Not saying anything bad against seller here. Just my personal preference. @Capt KO had good experience with him.

Brad

When it comes to batteries I do not scrimp. They are the life blood of my drone and I am concerned about the battery dieing while in flight.,

Reactions: hansom-phantom
I can second the $115 batteries in the classified section, the one I got had 6 charges on it. Great deal
I bought 2 with 5 charges and 1 with 6 from (obviously) the same member. $115US Shipped. All work perfectly with no issues at all. You can find them here.

I thought about this a long time ago with my Phantom 3 back when their was an Odesa brand P3 battery.
I read a blog post from this company I buy from, and was convinced not to, as it voids warranty on drone and
generic battery did not come with a warranty vs the DJI one.

I wonder now though if DJI can tell if you used a non-DJI battery?

I wonder now though if DJI can tell if you used a non-DJI battery?
The flight log records the battery information, so DJI will definitely be able to tell you were using a 3rd party battery.

Reactions: hansom-phantom
The flight log records the battery information, so DJI will definitely be able to tell you were using a 3rd party battery.

Thank you, I thought so, but did not really know how the software would keep track, but that makes sense.
Glad I did not try it.?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.