Non responsive after latest firmware upgrades

Reaction score
I have been using Litchi app for a while and decided to use the DJIGO app today. Says I needed the latest firmware for batteries, controller and the quad. Everything went well. TXT file shows all good. Now I start the DJI app and I get a warning about satelites are off, I'm disconnected and I get no response from the throtle. So I started Litchi, it shows connected, plenty of satelites but still no throtle response. I did get one breif message in DJIGO somethig about a mismatch in controller version. Never got it to show again. DJIGO also shows everything up to date. What do I do now? HELP!

If you have control of the Phantom, such as being able to move the camera. I would suggest an IMU calibration.

Be sure and follow the many tips and guides on this forum and feel check YouTube for visual guides. Make sure the unit is cooled down and preferably been powered off for hours, before you begin the calibration. The IMU heats up tremendously during this procedure, and starting with a warm IMU can lead to errors or it deciding to halt the process.

Good luck, and remember to calibrate the controller and compass when you're done.

First flight should start with a low hover for several minutes to see if the phantom is going to behave.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl