Phantom 3 Pro Controller Issue

Reaction score
Hey all,
I have had my drone for some time now. I have become very frustrated with it as a while back I attempted to updated the firmware and it seems to have messed everything up. It seems the drone updated fine but the controller is not. The controller is having the red/green flashing light and that seems to be caused by a firmware mismatch. I have tried everything I can think of and found ways to try an resolve this. I have tried Android and Apple products, different cords and different as cards. I even tried USB flash drives. The controller never takes the new firmware update. I even installed the not talked about 1.11.30 hoping this would work and still nothing. AC shows firmware took successfully but again cannot get the RC to take.
Anyone have any guidance for me?
Would purchasing a new RC main board help?

Thank you to all that can help.

Are you trying to update the remote using Wi-Fi? On the opening screen (White phantom page) Press the three bars in the upper right corner for 10 seconds and then release. It will show you your available RC firmware to install or refresh. Drone must be turned off during this operation. Good luck

Are you trying to update the remote using Wi-Fi? On the opening screen (White phantom page) Press the three bars in the upper right corner for 10 seconds and then release. It will show you your available RC firmware to install or refresh. Drone must be turned off during this operation. Good luck
Thank you for the info but I have done this and Everytime it shows there are no available firmware downgrades. Are there other options to downgrade nowdays?

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20