No motor start up

Have you tested each motor using the test button on the naza assistant to see if the motors will work in general?

Spring loaded throttle would not have any bearing on this problem.
My feeling is that there is an issue with dual rates/travel adjust'. Plug it back into the assistant, flick all the switches, and see if you can get 100% travel.

But, rowing backwards, I notice you changed the Rx type in Naza from traditional to S bus (D bus, same thing). But the wiring from the RX to Naza is different in each case.
Traditional has T/A/Y/R- 4 servo wires. S/D bus has just 1 from the D bus output.

Yes I did switch the wires inside to a single wire subs from the receiver to the controller. I have also checked the switches to see if they are working properly and I have not had any issues with switches

I still feel the answer is in your Tx calibration screen shots.Maybe that magical 1000 has to be reached- there's no tolerance. (that's a question not a statement of fact)
The centre sticks shot also show that some degree of trim is being applied.

A lot of the old school RC guys are still about, but I don't see much of them on this P1 sub forum. How about posting, with a note to the mods, on either 'Other multis' or 'General discussion'

You've got quite a lot of evidence-
* Motors/ESCs/Power supply path are all proven
* Tx/Rx bind is proven and visible in the assistant
* Tx slider/s not quite making full deflection

PS- your second level voltage is too low- needs to go up to, say, 10.4

Last edited:
I too have and do feel the problem is not obtaining 100% (1000) deflection.

While I cannot find anything I print, I too feel 1000 is needed to activate CSC (Motor Start & Emergency Stop).

There are several ways to TRY and work around this which come to mind:
1> Use sub-trim to adjust all channels to "0" at center stick, OR
2> Use end-adjust to adjust each channel to 1000 at full deflection, OR
3>May require both 1 & 2.

I too have and do feel the problem is not obtaining 100% (1000) deflection.

While I cannot find anything I print, I too feel 1000 is needed to activate CSC (Motor Start & Emergency Stop).

There are several ways to TRY and work around this which come to mind:
1> Use sub-trim to adjust all channels to "0" at center stick, OR
2> Use end-adjust to adjust each channel to 1000 at full deflection, OR
3>May require both 1 & 2.
+1. And one of the old school I referred to;) I'm sure we are right here- all trims/ travel adjusts must be zero. Hook it up to the assistant and get the centre stick settings to read '0'.
Because you do not have self centring throttle, just go full down and get that to 1000. QED.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20