phantom 3 pro one motor don't start beeping no ESC warning on app

Reaction score
hello!!!!!
i have a phantom 3 pro just bought when i turn on the phantom one motor do not turn and start beeping loud. others turn on but stops after 2 sec.
there's no warnings of ESC on app or bad firmware.

it's a bad motor or the motherboard? also it didn't came with a sd card. i try to format one on the drone and not let me do it

thanks for your support

Did you have prop gaurds on and take em off? cause i took my of when i got it 1 year ago and put the same screws in and the motors just spun a little and then stopped and i had to replace wich cost me $100. I if you didnt get it brand maybe the person before you. So check if the bolts didnt go inside the motors.
If everything is good then im pretty sure it would be the motherboard but i would recomend sending it to DJI for them to diagnose it and fix it

hello!!!!!
i have a phantom 3 pro just bought when i turn on the phantom one motor do not turn and start beeping loud. others turn on but stops after 2 sec.
there's no warnings of ESC on app or bad firmware.

it's a bad motor or the motherboard? also it didn't came with a sd card. i try to format one on the drone and not let me do it

thanks for your support
What’s the light on the gimbal doing? If it is flashing red I would format the sd card (on a pc) and load the latest firmware bin file onto it, insert into phantom and restart.

you may need to replace the motor, i had to on my used p3s i bought, got a good deal on all 4 motors so i have spares, now to figure out the range issues, looses connection at about 200 ft vertical or horizontal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94