No live view in Litchi but it's fine in GO..

Reaction score
I have a P3A & have run Litchi on my Samsung Tab A 2016 (running android 7) and also on my Note 3 (running android 4.4) & whilst Litchi seems to run fine as far as communicating with the P3A goes & I've even run a small test waypoint mission with it on the Tab A which was fine, but I'm not getting any live video feed, however on my Note 3 running the GO app I'm getting a live feed, so I know the camera is working fine, as you'd expect from a brand new drone.

I've already tried USB debugging & the drone/controller are running the latest firmware updates.

Any help or suggestions will be gratefully received, I'm pretty sure it's software/settings related but unfortunately the Litchi support is somewhat less than suportive...

There are some apps on my Tab s that It won't let me delete .I have them force stopped but the keep restarting periodically .I know when this has happened because I get a 7 sec lag in video and sometimes no video .GO must be forced stopped along with the rest
Also pays to try different leads

There are some apps on my Tab s that It won't let me delete .I have them force stopped but the keep restarting periodically .I know when this has happened because I get a 7 sec lag in video and sometimes no video .GO must be forced stopped along with the rest
Also pays to try different leads
I tried the force stop of Go before researching.

I'll play with it more today.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl