No image transmission signal - P3P

I just wonder if anyone who re flash their gimbal has made a instructional video for it?
I'm about to do mine, It would be nice to get a walk-trough video made by the pro.
Thanks

I have a ton of bad P3P and Advanced boards that are fried. I wish there was someone who repaired them. I think reflashing them on my own mat be over my head.

This "update" problem keeps cropping up. My P3A is still on Firmware 1.3.20+ because I'm afraid to do an update.
If it works, don't fix it has become my motto but I am missing out on some of the advanced features!

This "update" problem keeps cropping up. My P3A is still on Firmware 1.3.20+ because I'm afraid to do an update.
If it works, don't fix it has become my motto but I am missing out on some of the advanced features!
Stay on that FW. The extra features are peanuts with more restrictions(of course with a reason like geofencing).
I even think, correct me if i’m wrong, P3A has even better performance with yr FW.

Stay on that FW. The extra features are peanuts with more restrictions(of course with a reason like geofencing).
I even think, correct me if i’m wrong, P3A has even better performance with yr FW.
I am rapidly coming to that conclusion! What does an 80yo need "follow me" for, bloody drone would get bored but I would like the POI (circle round something)!

Hello There
I have the message ubl1.img not found ???
I tried two laptop it's weird
Sometime I got this too >>
Target: Starting UART Boot...
Target: BOOTUBL
any ID??
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
There are no redundant test pads on the board. If you've lost the pad - skilled technicians can connect wire even to remains of a via or copper path.
Thanks.... that is way above my head as I lost the pad :(.
I will ask a skilled technicians to see if it can be done near me.

I don't even know if I can still flash the nand as "3 post above" I'm getting ubl1.img not found or BOOTUBL boot loop. What do you think, is it worst a shot to even repair the pad?

I put the gimbal as is on the P3P and it flew all right, took pic and video all right. still no live feed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P3PUSER1928