No gps! Yellow flashing

Reaction score
Ive replaced the compass and the gps itself. When I plug into the software it has no gps reading. When I try to take it outside for it to find satellites it just constantly blinks yellow as if in atti mode. I've done multiple advanced calibrations. I've been trying to fix this thing for days and still can't figure it out. Please help!!!

Plug it in to the pc and see if the switch is actually going from atti to gps. Switch quality is pretty ****
You need to download the rc and drivers assistant from dji. You might have to open up the remote if it hasn't got micro usb on the outside

Plug it in to the pc and see if the switch is actually going from atti to gps. Switch quality is pretty ****
You need to download the rc and drivers assistant from dji. You might have to open up the remote if it hasn't got micro usb on the outside
I know the switch works because it registers on the software. Gps option doesn't even come up, it's just atti mode twice and then the option of either fail safe, atti, or manual.

you need to change the s1 to
GPS top
ATTI middle
FAILSAFE botton
then try it
Gps isn't even an option though. And the software tells me that gps is needed when I try to enable the ioc. So I think it's gps issue, but I just replaced the gps

Ya I have same problem I tried putting the vision + new compass landing gear on fc40 now after having to replace my remote it flashes yellow no GPS in NAPA what happens is it because I tried switching compass please help in don't want to hear I have to callaborate controller

Gps isn't even an option though. And the software tells me that gps is needed when I try to enable the ioc. So I think it's gps issue, but I just replaced the gps
Hello i have exactly the same problem,have you fix it? I think the gps module is the answer.

Ive replaced the compass and the gps itself. When I plug into the software it has no gps reading. When I try to take it outside for it to find satellites it just constantly blinks yellow as if in atti mode. I've done multiple advanced calibrations. I've been trying to fix this thing for days and still can't figure it out. Please help!!!
Did you figure out the problem yet

If this is still an issue, I bet more information will get you the answer you are looking for. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20