No gimbal clamp

Reaction score
Just bought a used Phantom 3 Advanced. It arrived with no gimbal clamp attached or in package. I can return it within 3 days. Should I? It's my first drone. I've never flown one and totally new to this. It there an easy way to verify that it's ok?

Welcome Aboard! As far as the gimbal clamp goes, you should be fine. That is no guarantee of coarse, and really the only way to know is to power the aircraft and allow it to go through initialization and see how it goes from there. For the record, when I recieved my P3A, brand new in the box, the clamp had come loose during shipping and was bouncing in the bottom of the box. Have had no issues at all with it. Give it a chance! Happy Flying!

I had the same issue when I purchased my P3A New, the gimbal clamp came off during shipping. All was fine. You can get a replacement for just a few bucks.

Just bought a used Phantom 3 Advanced. It arrived with no gimbal clamp attached or in package. I can return it within 3 days. Should I? It's my first drone. I've never flown one and totally new to this. It there an easy way to verify that it's ok?
As the others have noted, it is very common for that to come loose during shipping. My guess is that more are delivered with the gimbal clamp loose than are delivered with it in place.

By the way, I also welcome you to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners. Pay close attention to the tips about testing your gear for functionality before updating. Also, please write down your FW versions before making any changes!

Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj