P3 Firmware No camera

Reaction score
My camera moves up and down does everthing correct when turning on but no video and pushing camera button does nothing.
I tried to download 1.9.20 and downgade to 1.8 also no movement on program either way. I have tries 3 sd card also.
Any sugestion. I have check for all the dumb stuff i could do wrong tx for help.

Same for me - P3 Standard. Not solutions. DJI suppoirt says they're stumped, to mail it in for service. But not right now as due to COVID-19 they are taking no service repairs. Ugh. So i'm stumped. And grounded

My camera moves up and down does everthing correct when turning on but no video and pushing camera button does nothing.
I tried to download 1.9.20 and downgade to 1.8 also no movement on program either way. I have tries 3 sd card also.
Any sugestion. I have check for all the dumb stuff i could do wrong tx for help.
is it seeing ur sd card? try to format it in the app does it work? try to format it in ur computer then put it in ur ac and turn on ur ac. then take out the sd card to see if the ac wrote new files when it turned on.

Same for me - P3 Standard. Not solutions. DJI suppoirt says they're stumped, to mail it in for service. But not right now as due to COVID-19 they are taking no service repairs. Ugh. So i'm stumped. And grounded
I tried everyway to download 1.9.20 and 1.8 and the bins are not being taken
is it seeing ur sd card? try to format it in the app does it work? try to format it in ur computer then put it in ur ac and turn on ur ac. then take out the sd card to see if the ac wrote new files when it turned on.

. I wonder can i hook a cable to drone and down load direct . The same litchi program works on my mavic plat.

I tried ap and used 1.9.20 and 1.8 downloaded on sd none of 3 ways worked.

No not seeing card. Will not upgrade or downgrade.

try to format it in the app does it work? try to format it in ur computer then put it in ur ac and turn on ur ac. then take out the sd card to see if the ac wrote new files when it turned on.
No not seeing card. Will not upgrade or downgrade.
so are u saying u did the tests i asked u to do and the sd card slot is bad or that u didnt do the tests and ur just saying it wont upgrade or downgrade?

so are u saying u did the tests i asked u to do and the sd card slot is bad or that u didnt do the tests and ur just saying it wont upgrade or downgrade?
i cannot format in drone, i cant get to the format button, on dji film button not work. i can get to it format button on litch and hit button but no change. i can reformate on my pc over and over have tried 3 sd cards so far.this litch program will show picture on my mavic plat.

i cannot format with cant get to format button on dji.
i cant format with the dji ap cant even get a response when pushing button to go to it. i can get to format button on litchi but will not format. push the film and take picture, no picture taken to see on the pc. i push the google button on ltchi and screen went black

i cant format with the dji ap cant even get a response when pushing button to go to it. i can get to format button on litchi but will not format. push the film and take picture, no picture taken to see on the pc. i push the google button on ltchi and screen went black
try to format it in ur computer then put it in ur ac and turn on ur ac. then take out the sd card to see if the ac wrote new files when it turned on.
so have u tried my other ez test?

what is the ez test
i think u must be joking but in case ur not joking just look at post #3 and also post #13. if u cant find those i pasted it here again:

try to format it in ur computer then put it in ur ac and turn on ur ac. then take out the sd card to see if the ac wrote new files when it turned on.

its the 2nd of 2 ez ways i gave u to see if ur card reader is dead but u only tried the first ez one (format in the app) and never said anything about the 2nd ez one.
u are making this so hard bruh. i'm out. peace.

i think u must be joking but in case ur not joking just look at post #3 and also post #13. if u cant find those i pasted it here again:

its the 2nd of 2 ez ways i gave u to see if ur card reader is dead but u only tried the first ez one (format in the app) and never said anything about the 2nd ez one.
u are making this so hard bruh. i'm out. peace.
I have tried it already not work. tnx for trying to help.

Last edited:
I have tried it already not work. tnx for trying to help.
omg what "not work" ??????????????????
r u saying that the ac did not write any new files when u turned it on with a formatted blank sd card?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing