No blinking lights and Red light inside the phantom

Reaction score
Ive had my phantom for about a month and I just flew it over a lake and when I was landing it it hit a tree very lotely and crashed from about 3 feet high and the lights on the front have stopped working and a red light inside the phantom has gone on. So can someone tell me how to fix this and what went wrong

TCost said:
Ive had my phantom for about a month and I just flew it over a lake and when I was landing it it hit a tree very lotely and crashed from about 3 feet high and the lights on the front have stopped working and a red light inside the phantom has gone on. So can someone tell me how to fix this and what went wrong

Which model, and what information are you getting when you plug into the Assistant software?

Hi, were you able to find a solution to this problem?? I have a P3Standard and the same thing happened after a crash. The LED lights do no blink when I turn on the device, instead a red light inside the phantom comes on and the camera doesn't respond.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4