Nice new shiny, not a mod as such

Reaction score
After 2 crashes I finally decided it was time to treat the quad to a whole new body, here are the results, notice Ive also added the landing gear from the Phantom 2 Vision plus as this gives about 15mm more clearance than the standard Vision landing gear.

Not sure about the arm stickers, I'm after the nice deep red ones that come with the P4 but cant find any.

Sweet. I've had like six crashes and it's pretty banged up, but I figure it has character now. How many hours did it take you to swap shells? Which gimbal is that and how do you like it? Do you have a video sample?

Sweet. I've had like six crashes and it's pretty banged up, but I figure it has character now. How many hours did it take you to swap shells? Which gimbal is that and how do you like it? Do you have a video sample?

I actually recorded the shell swap and put it on my youtube channel, link in my signature for that, the gimbal is the Rotorpixel which I recently fitted, for video samples again check my youtube channel.

I like the term, has character, mine did but i'm a bit of a perfectionist and wanted it to look nice and shiny, only problem now is that Autumn and Winter are here and I may not get to fly. :(

I actually recorded the shell swap and put it on my youtube channel, link in my signature for that, the gimbal is the Rotorpixel which I recently fitted, for video samples again check my youtube channel.

Nice work on your Phantom - your link however is not working.

I painted the arm bands after the first time I opened the shell.

Easy to mask, especially when the shell is open.

Here it is: FlymyPhantom

You have to delete the first three characters in the url

I'm determined to fly much more than last winter. I'll be heating up my AC, heating up my battery, plugging those vent holes, and I'll be a bit more aggressive concerning the wind.

Reactions: crash1sttime
My signature doesn't show in the app, in Firefox you have to right click and follow link for it to work, if anyone can tell me how to edit my sig so that it works thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20