Nexus 7 2013 6.0.1 only charge won't connect P3A

Reaction score
hello, I purchased a used nexus 7 2013 vzw LTE tablet 6.0.1. I am having trouble getting anything to happen with the usb other than charging. I tried factory reset and debugging. I have a phantom 3 advanced with v1.8.80. phantom works with my phone (htc). when I plug the nexus in all it does is start charging. I tried plugging it in to two different windows computers and it does the same thing just charging. I also tried several usb cables.

thanks in advanced for the help.

I turned usb debugging on in the developer options and MTP (media transfer protocol). those are the only things I tried. in D.O.

What does your DJI Go app show?

I just found out my rc is only on v1.6 and the ac is v 1.8.80 the app is 2.7.2. I will update rc to v1.8.80 and let you know

I just found out my rc is only on v1.6 and the ac is v 1.8.80 the app is 2.7.2. I will update rc to v1.8.80 and let you know
Don't even try since your RC version is up-to-date. It usually does not match with AC version. Everything is the latest. You might want to use another microUSB cable.

When you connect the Nexus 7 to a PC it will only charge until you drag the top notification bar down and you have options to open and view folders or whatever.

But you shouldn't need fiddle with that when connected to the controller.
Mine will usually immediately open the Go app as soon as controller is switched on.
On the tablet, go to settings then Apps and top right the dots menu has an option to reset app preferences - try that first.

try resetting the device to factory defaults. At that point (for me) my nexus connected right to the app.

I have factory reset the Nexus 7 2013 3 times . The only app I install is djigo. I don't get options for USB unless I go into developer options. Even if I plug the N7 into a PC.

Had same issue same tablet, all must be on newest firmware especially the Controller, or you will only get it to charge !

Also yes white USB, that came with it as it has communication pins, some only have the +- charging inside! Mine did not work for weeks untill newest firmware, now perfect!

What firmware are you running on the rc and ac.
The latest for iOS are:

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1460389944.268255.jpg

For Android, we have app version 2.7.2

Had same issue same tablet, all must be on newest firmware especially the Controller, or you will only get it to charge !
did it work with your pc even though it was not working with you phantom. mine will not work on anything other than charging.

did it work with your pc even though it was not working with you phantom. mine will not work on anything other than charging.
if the pc doesnt see it, sounds like one of the data pins of the micro usb connector are damaged.

Reactions: BDOG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic