Newbie Question - Any Good Way to Get A Slow Cinematic Pan ?

Reaction score
Hi Folks, Ed here... OK I am a 10 flight 65 year old newbie with my P3S newbie (and loving it) but am frustrated with doing 360 degree (or any) pan shots with the bird. I must be missing something (beyond a Vision LOL I hope) because I have seen nice videos here of just such pans. Mine end up either too fast or jerky. Any advice is appreciated. BTW: Great forum - a lot more helpful then the "official" mud fighting one I found. Thanks for all your contributions, I have learned a ton here...

You can find some tips here and here.

Reactions: Ed Oz
Here's another way. In DJI Go, set up a point of interest at the altitude of your choice. Set a small diameter, about 20 feet, point the camera 180 deg away from the POI, select a slow speed, maybe 1 mph and apply the mission. Experiment with different diameters and speeds for the look you want.

Reactions: Ed Oz
Here's another way. In DJI Go, set up a point of interest at the altitude of your choice. Set a small diameter, about 20 feet, point the camera 180 deg away from the POI, select a slow speed, maybe 1 mph and apply the mission. Experiment with different diameters and speeds for the look you want.
Thanks - I never would have thought of that ...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik