Newbi Cannot Connect DJI GO to Phantom 4

rDp

Reaction score
I am a proud P2V owner and have been flying it for almost a year. I finally found the cash to purchase a P4 and it arrived yesterday. Following the Quick Start Guide (V1.2) I unboxed, charged and downloaded the DJI GO App as instructed. The Controller is connected to the P4 as indicated by the Green LED on the Controller and my Tablet/Phone is connected to the Controller. DJI GO is logged on to the internet/phone network but I am unable to see a Camera icon when I go back to equipment. I see no way to connect to the camera. I am using the following equipment:

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" with internet connection tethered to my LG Stylo Phone; and,
Smart Phone: LG Stylo

I have tried both methods (Tablet and Phone) separately with the same result; no camera option.
What am I doing wrong?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I also tried to fly my P4 manually. But using the sticks on the Controller will not turn the motors on. I am unable to fly without Tablet or Phone attached. I bring this up because I do not know if the two issues are related.

Help

Are you able to post any photos of your setup or DJI App screen?

Thank you r62ewa and WWK888 for your quick reply. My apologies to both of you and the Forum. I shut everything off and left for lunch. When I returned I figured that I would give it another try and everything worked. I was allowed to register, do basic setup and download any firmware (none was required). Prior to that I couldn't do any of it. I kept going back the DJI sign page. Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it. No doubt you will hear from me again.

Reactions: WWK888

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl