Reaction score
Hello, just wondering what you folks think about this??
Please comment :)

Reactions: flyboy73
You live in a beautiful country. Some of the most magnificent drone videos I have seen were filmed in Norway. You seem to have the basic flying down. I would urge you to seek out the most beautiful areas in your country. Wait for the best lighting. Use your imagination to decide on the best angles and shots for your video. It might require you to fly backward, or sideways. Once you have recorded about four times as much video as you think you'll need, start editing it down to a quarter of what you have taken. Use only the very best shots you have taken. Once you have done that, start over and repeat until you have something truly outstanding. When we start out we all think anything we take from our drone is fantastic. The secret to a really good video is a video that others think is fantastic. Keep working!

Reactions: See Norway
You live in a beautiful country. Some of the most magnificent drone videos I have seen were filmed in Norway. You seem to have the basic flying down. I would urge you to seek out the most beautiful areas in your country. Wait for the best lighting. Use your imagination to decide on the best angles and shots for your video. It might require you to fly backward, or sideways. Once you have recorded about four times as much video as you think you'll need, start editing it down to a quarter of what you have taken. Use only the very best shots you have taken. Once you have done that, start over and repeat until you have something truly outstanding. When we start out we all think anything we take from our drone is fantastic. The secret to a really good video is a video that others think is fantastic. Keep working!
Thanks for the tips. I'm new to the game, but learning as I go along :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj