New update

Reaction score
Hi peeps turned on controller tday & vsays update t 3.1.3 is this ok has heard a lot on here about it being naff the v I got is 3.1.2 which as not gave me any agro t b fair so what do we peeps do ??? With older versions is it safe ???? T update or just wait a while till it irons out bugs etc . Oh btw from the uk Wolverhampton

If I am not mistaken, 3.1.2 is the version which has the Home Point bug which sends your bird a mile away when you do a Return To Home. 3.1.3 supposedly fixed it. DJI has pulled a little stunt now to disable all older versions and force you to use the latest. Check around here and verify, as I am going from memory.

Mr. Johnson- I believe your correct. The latest go has worked good for me so far but had to remove Dji Go app first and then done all updates needed for my phone and tablet and then reload Go and it's working good.

If I am not mistaken, 3.1.2 is the version which has the Home Point bug which sends your bird a mile away when you do a Return To Home. 3.1.3 supposedly fixed it. DJI has pulled a little stunt now to disable all older versions and force you to use the latest. Check around here and verify, as I am going from memory.

I have an asus phone when I first turn on Litchi Go or DJI Go4 my location dot is either spot on or 350m south . This then alters back to my true position witch can alter again.Go was forceably updated over the weekend (thanks DJI ) .So just wondering if the RTH problems are phone and not app related as I have no issues with Ipad 2 on any app mavic or P3a

Reactions: Micky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3