New to the forum

Reaction score
Hi all - as the title says I am new to this forum but have been reading it for a few months. I am currently a P2 owner but have recently put in an order with rcgeeks for a P3P with extra battery.

Can't wait for it to arrive.

I'm jealous :)

And welcome to the forum, or welcome to posting to it over just reading it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Bet you're in the UK.... welcome!
I do too as I just read his other post and waffling is something I had to Google to find out what it was !
Now Waffle's is another thing ;)
me hungry now :rolleyes:

I do too as I just read his other post and waffling is something I had to Google to find out what it was !
Now Waffle's is another thing ;)
me hungry now :rolleyes:
We could so swamp you with strange English words.....how about these for starters ... Trolley, Boot, Fire Brigade, Plasters, Rubber, Kerfuffle, etc etc....:rolleyes:

Ha - I am indeed from the UK...West Sussex.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to adding to the conversations :)

Ha - I am indeed from the UK...West Sussex.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to adding to the conversations :)
It was a calculated guess as I recognise RCGeeks as a UK firm.
If you haven't had a Phantom before then the best advice I can possibly give you is to read everything you can 7 times and then once more. At least with the P3 you won't have to deal with installing any software on PC/Mac and then trying to configure it all from there. This time it's all done via the app!
Any questions fire away ;)

It was a calculated guess as I recognise RCGeeks as a UK firm.
If you haven't had a Phantom before then the best advice I can possibly give you is to read everything you can 7 times and then once more. At least with the P3 you won't have to deal with installing any software on PC/Mac and then trying to configure it all from there. This time it's all done via the app!
Any questions fire away ;)

Thanks Fourblade - I currently own a P2 which I love flying. Will probably keep it when the P3 arrives.

Reactions: Dan Fonseca
Hi all - as the title says I am new to this forum but have been reading it for a few months. I am currently a P2 owner but have recently put in an order with rcgeeks for a P3P with extra battery.

Can't wait for it to arrive.

Welcome to the forum, Dan. We're happy to have you here! Enjoy your P3 when it arrives and be sure to share your experiences with all of us! Safe and happy flying!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.