new tablet

Reaction score
I am trying to find a tablet for my father in law to use with his p3s, currently I have a samsung tab E lite, at first it said it was not compatible, I sideloaded the app and uninstalled, however when i went to the play store it said I could install it, so I do and notice that it has the radar in the bottom left of the screen and the map in the bottom right, but my nexus 7 2013 has both in the bottom left that I can toggle between.

should I be concerned about the performance of the tablet, also why is the layout different,is it because of OS differences(nexus is on marshmallow)?
I forgot to mention both are listed as app version 3.1.1 in the about section of the dji go app

Get him an iPad Air+Cellular or 9.7" Pro model and be done with it. Last one he'll need.

As for Samsung, Bleah! Yuck! Pit-tooey! In time, it will bloat up with crapware running in the background, overheat the processor and lag the video, and GO will take a slow death as DJI builds that program in function. Been far too much complaining about "My Samsung doesn't work." Well, short answer is to "Ditch it fast!" I wasted a lot of money on Samsung and their sorry @ss OS and self-bloating devices. Save a buck, but get a migraine by owning one.

So
Get him an iPad Air+Cellular or 9.7" Pro model and be done with it. Last one he'll need.

As for Samsung, Bleah! Yuck! Pit-tooey! In time, it will bloat up with crapware running in the background, overheat the processor and lag the video, and GO will take a slow death as DJI builds that program in function. Been far too much complaining about "My Samsung doesn't work." Well, short answer is to "Ditch it fast!" I wasted a lot of money on Samsung and their sorry @ss OS and self-bloating devices. Save a buck, but get a migraine by owning one.
So what you're really saying is.....

Reactions: Jerprin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.