New propellers, but which ones?

Reaction score
Hello

I have a Phantom 1

So I have had much luck and great use of the CF 8045.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pair-8045-Car ... 4ae15ce141
I balanced them and they have been much better than the stock. But they have gotten worn by few bad landings. I need new superior propellers for long flying time and great video footage.
I also tried 9047 propellers at the same shape of the one I linked to. They seem to be alot worse in stabilizing the quad, which makes sense, because it could lack of torque.

The new ones that comes with phantom 2 has a different look, they seem longer and thinner at the tip. Would one consider them better than the phantom 1 type of propellers?

I guess I will buy CF either way, just had luck with it compared to the plastic ones.

Thansk in advance

The P2's will work I don't like CF props I only run 9443's & 9450's on my P1 and P2

dirkclod said:
I would tell not to get the CF ones but I see you've been here long enough to know what they might do . The 9450's suit me great .
I have only been very happy with my CF propellers that I have used in 1 year, on my FC40. I film for company and need great performance.
I balance them myself.
But I guess the never models of DJI propellers are better than the old ones. I still believe CF can be better, but if the difference are so small now, it probably doesnt pay off.

simonthk said:
dirkclod said:
I would tell not to get the CF ones but I see you've been here long enough to know what they might do . The 9450's suit me great .
I have only been very happy with my CF propellers that I have used in 1 year, on my FC40. I film for company and need great performance.
I balance them myself.
But I guess the never models of DJI propellers are better than the old ones. I still believe CF can be better, but if the difference are so small now, it probably doesnt pay off.
:D
I have to agree with Dirk. You should definitely give the 9450 props a spin. :lol:
Having tried many different propellers myself (including carbon fiber props) these 9450s are significantly lighter than c/f, but stiffer than the stock 9443s. They still require balancing for optimal performance.

I will try them ofcourse, they are easy and cheap to get :) and with the reviews they surely cant be bad.
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik