New Polar Pro Nesting Case, 6 polar pro lens,18 micro sd cards & sd card adapter.

Reaction score
This Polar pro Nesting Case case holds 6 polar pro lenses, 18 micro sd cards & 1 micro sd card adapter.
IMG_0453.JPG

The polar pro lens caddy is lined with a non-scratch felt and has a great fit.
IMG_0452.JPG

There is a gap at the back of the caddy while inside the case for a small lens cloth.
IMG_0455.JPG
IMG_0432.JPG
IMG_0425.JPG
This fits the 33.25mm polar pro lenses so PLEASE BE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE THE OLD POLAR PRO LENSES AS THEY WILL NOT FIT. (SD CARDS AND LENSES NOT INCLUDED)
Also available for the inspire prolar pro lenses.
You can find this and many more great items at
Dynamic 3D Solutions
Thanks for looking and safe flying.

Reactions: ObiDon
Dave - any chance to make an insert for 3 PP filters that will fit into your battery storage case? This way I can use this with my DJI hardcase. No one else makes this!

Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions
Dave - any chance to make an insert for 3 PP filters that will fit into your battery storage case? This way I can use this with my DJI hardcase. No one else makes this!

I'm sure I can come up with something. Let me do some thinking and ill let you know what I come up with. Did you have something in mind?

I'm sure I can come up with something. Let me do some thinking and ill let you know what I come up with. Did you have something in mind?
Something slim enough to hold 3 polar pro filters and your antenna spacer inside your slim battery storage case. Nothing fancy, just functional.

Something slim enough to hold 3 polar pro filters and your antenna spacer inside your slim battery storage case. Nothing fancy, just functional.

Ok I came up with a design to hold 3 polar pro lenses nested and will fit in both size battery boxes with other items. ie antenna spacer
I will print it now and put up pictures as soon as I get it all done.

Now you're talking! Ordered. If I like it, maybe I'll give you dimensions for my SRP filters.

Dave. Do you think you could make a taller tube that could fit 9 polar pro filters? I've got the 6 pack of ND & Polarizer filters and the 3 pack of graduated filters. If not, I'll likely buy two of the 6 places tubes.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Dave. Do you think you could make a taller tube that could fit 9 polar pro filters? I've got the 6 pack of ND & Polarizer filters and the 3 pack of graduated filters. If not, I'll likely buy two of the 6 places tubes.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I could make you one to hold that many but not sure how long it would be lol. I will look into it and let you know how long it would be.

Thanks for the pictures. Looks great! I need to get myself a hard shell back pack also.
Dave,
I'm upgrading to the P3 vivid series set. Do you know if these will fit? If not, can you produce a modified version of the slots?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav