New Pilot - FatShark Goggles hookup to Phantom 4 Pro Plus

Reaction score
Hi... new Pilot here,,, looked through threads on site,,, trying to find the steps required to properly hookup the FatShark goggles to the Phantom 4 Pro Plus,,, Directions or point me to a thread that explains process,,, direction in box were lacking specifics,,,, Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Which model of FatShark goggles do you own?

The goggles come with a mini HDMI to mini HDMI cable, so you'll need to use an adapter or buy an HDMI to HDMI mini cable (like this one). After you connect the goggles to the back of the remote controller, power them on and toggle the "Display/Control" button on the bottom of the goggles until you see the picture in the goggles.

The goggles come with a mini HDMI to mini HDMI cable, so you'll need to use an adapter or buy an HDMI to HDMI mini cable (like this one). After you connect the goggles to the back of the remote controller, power them on and toggle the "Display/Control" button on the bottom of the goggles until you see the picture in the goggles.
Ordered Cables,,,, Thanks for your help...

Good to hear! You're welcome :)

I purchased the Fat Shark Teleporter V5 does anyone know how to connect them to a Phantom 4?

Thanks

I purchased the Fat Shark Teleporter V5 does anyone know how to connect them to a Phantom 4?
You can only use goggles that can be connected via an HDMI cable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31