New Phantom 4 Backpack

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
honestely I think I prefer the P3 one with the foam cutouts. Looks like it protects better. The big advantage of the new one imo it seems to have more space like you can carry an ipad or a lap on it plus few more things...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

honestely I think I prefer the P3 one with the foam cutouts. Looks like it protects better. The big advantage of the new one imo it seems to have more space like you can carry an ipad or a lap on it plus few more things...

I meant compared the the P3 soft backpack not the Hardshell. I have the hardshell backpack for my P3 and love it. I wonder if the P4 will fit in it?

It offers almost zero protection for $199. Pathetic. There should be foam cutouts for the craft, remote, and 3 or 4 batteries.
I'm sure they will come out with a revised hardshell version like they did with the P3 with all the goodies.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well right now the P3 hardshell backpack with protection is $50 LESS than the no protection phantom 4 backpack.
Total ripoff. You can get a way better backpack with more protection and less cost from Go Professional.

I'm sure they will come out with a revised hardshell version like they did with the P3 with all the goodies.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It makes someone want the 4 just to get the backpack

Reactions: ryantrax
Anybody know if the P4 will fit in the P3 hardshell backpack?

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raja777m
Unfortunately I heard that the dimensions are slightly different so P4 backpacks need to be a bit different from P3 backpacks.
Don't waste your money with the crap DJI overpriced and low-protection backpacks. There are PLENTY of better options out there, aesthetically as good, better protection, and cheaper.

Anybody know if the P4 will fit in the P3 hardshell backpack?

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I heard that the dimensions are slightly different so P4 backpacks need to be a bit different from P3 backpacks.
Don't waste your money with the crap DJI overpriced and low-protection backpacks. There are PLENTY of better options out there, aesthetically as good, better protection, and cheaper.
I already own the P3 Hardshell, just wondering.

I think it looks great. I don't think the original DJI hard shell with foam offers a ton more protection.
upload_2016-3-9_11-10-47.png

upload_2016-3-9_11-11-0.png

looks are great tho!

I'll stick to the dronecrates brand, they have a 60 day no questions asked return policy, a lifetime guarantee, and tons of space. @Kris@DroneCrates told me they will have their P4 backpack ready at the beginning of April. I have owned the dronecrates p3 backpack as well as the go professional p3 special edition backpack and I don't think the go professional pack is any better and it certainly isn't worth the extra $50. Kris has top notch customer service and is very professional.

Well that's a disappointment. Wonder why they moved away from the hard foam - it looked really cool and felt more solid. Will be looking elsewhere for a different backpack now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the hardshell for the P3 and it was so tight I cracked the shell pulling it out once. No need for that kind of protection. $199 is a bit steep for what you get though. Anybody know what the stock hard case that comes with the P4 looks like inside?

This would be perfect for motorcycle trips if it was vented on the back. I like it.

I have the hardshell for the P3 and it was so tight I cracked the shell pulling it out once. No need for that kind of protection. $199 is a bit steep for what you get though. Anybody know what the stock hard case that comes with the P4 looks like inside?
Plenty of vids which show the case which comes with the P4. Phantom 4 Videos Thread
It's not a hard case though, neither is it a backpack.

I agree the new backpack pricing is steep and doesn't wow me as much as the old one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raja777m

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.