New Phantom 3 Pro owner

Reaction score
Hey guys, new drone owner here, actually totally new to drone and rc flying all together. I'm currently studying aerospace engineering at a university and currently work on the school's liquid fuel rocket team. The rocket team has been discussing getting a drone videography during launches for quite some time but never got around to it. I recently started perusing Craigslist for drones and found a pretty good deal on a P3P + P2V so I had to snatch it up. I have about 45 min of flight time under my belt as of yesterday, I know, I know, I'm basically an ace now. Now I have to perform some repairs on the drones, mainly replacing the P3P's gimbal board and P2V's wi-fi module. Loving my P3P so far, flying these things is a good time!

Reactions: dirkclod
The rocket team has been discussing getting a drone videography during launches for quite some time but never got around to it.
This will be a significant undertaking. Being familiar with both I can tell you that using a drone for launches will only get you so far. To get a great launch shot you would need a much higher frame rate of video than the drone can provide. Even 120fps is not enough. It will get you some semi decent footage but no where near what you may be looking for. Just bear that in mind and good luck and welcome aboard.

Reactions: rufcalculations
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio, Enjoy that P3P, Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik