New Phantom 4 Pro+ Owner

Reaction score
Hello,

New P4P+ owner currently in Savannah, GA. I've been flying a very short period of time, a few months, with various Syma drones to begin learning the basics of quad flying. My wife and I are live-aboard sailors and wanted to have a new perspective from which to document our voyages - hence the drone.

I also have an extensive background in photography, (former professional), but am completely new to video work. Along with the advanced flying capabilities of the drone, the camera is one the main reasons we chose the Phantom 4 Pro.

Looking forward to learning!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,

New P4P+ owner currently in Savannah, GA. I've been flying a very short period of time, a few months, with various Syma drones to begin learning the basics of quad flying. My wife and I are live-aboard sailors and wanted to have a new perspective from which to document our voyages - hence the drone.

I also have an extensive background in photography, (former professional), but am completely new to video work. Along with the advanced flying capabilities of the drone, the camera is one the main reasons we chose the Phantom 4 Pro.

Looking forward to learning!
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Morning everyone. I got a cyma 55sx toy drone for Christmasand I flew the crap out of that thing.. I geeked out so hard I had to upgrade to the real thing. So I grabbed a DJI Phantom 3 Pro and I’m so stocked. Looking forward to many flights, fun and photos.
Cheers

Thanks msinger
You guys all seem like pros which is way above my pay grade but I’m excited to learn.

I am pretty new, as well. Welcome! I have muddled through a bit of a learning curve myself. But it is a ton of fun and well worth all the study. The best part is getting out there to practice all that you learn.

Hey hey hello! My name is Tee and i amTotally new at RC anything. At 38yrs young I have found an enjoyment in my 2 phantom 3s not felt since Santa was real if yall can dig that! Im in gods country, the Big Sky State so I have lots of room for error. Anybody is welcome to HMU anytime. Im a car audio fanatic and have professionally installed for over 20 years. Anyone have old school car audio i would love to hear about it and i will most certainly try to relieve you of its ownerability! Have fun out there everybody! Stay young!

I’m also new. Yet to fly my P4P + obsidian but visiting a model aircraft club tomorrow. Have watched masses of videos on starting and played with the simulation but with this being an expensive toy I wanted experienced flyers on hand before tipping my toe in

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic