New P3P on iphone no image from camera

Reaction score
This is a brand new P3P. I set it up on my iPhone 6 Plus and the live video image worked. The messages said I had to do firmware updates. I completed updates successfully. After that I do not have camera image on my device, All I have is the "DJI" logo
My app software is 2.4.0
Aircraft software is 1.4.10
RC software is. 1.4.30
Everything else works I can fly it and take pictures and videos. They are not on my device they are on the SD card
I talked to dji support and they told me it is a problem with apples app and are waiting for Apple to fix.
I think if there was a problem with Apple devices I would see more people talking about it.
I have deleted and reinstalled app multiple times

You, me, and tons of others are having this problem. It appears to be a problem with the firmware on the remote control and chances are that you won't be able to fix it without sending it back to DJI. Then they usually replace your remote with a refurbished one. Does it say "no signal" in red at the top when you try to connect? If so, welcome to the Hell DJI has created for us! I've been saying for weeks that this is a widespread problem. It appeared in the last update, and for some reason doesn't play well with the latest version of DJI GO 2.4. Read the app reviews for DJI GO 2.4 on the App Store, and be sure to rate it and explain the problem you are having.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik