New member here..mapping and maps

Reaction score
Hello everyone I came here to learn about my phantom 4 pro.

Right now I’m curious as to what maps and mapping are for and how to do this with the DJI go 4 app.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello everyone I came here to learn about my phantom 4 pro.

Right now I’m curious as to what maps and mapping are for and how to do this with the DJI go 4 app.

Thanks in advance.

google drone deploy. they offer a free service. pro tip- for your first couple flights, maybe manually launch your drone up to elevation then start your drone deploy mission. have fun! its a cool feature of these drones

Welcome to the forum! :)

I’m curious as to what maps and mapping are for and how to do this with the DJI go 4 app
I cannot assist with figuring out why you'd personally want to use mapping features, but you'll need some kind of 3rd party app to do that work. You can find a list of commonly used mapping apps here.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Do you use maps for flying missions like in the litchi app
LITCHI IS A DREAM !! It makes laying out flight maps - free flights or just about anything. To me it works a lot better than the DJI software - Completely solid with no errors that I have seen

Reactions: foam
LITCHI IS A DREAM !! It makes laying out flight maps - free flights or just about anything. To me it works a lot better than the DJI software - Completely solid with no errors that I have seen

I crashed my p4p using the litchi app. I don’t know if I had to enable obstacle avoidance on the dji go 4 app first.

I’m kinda gun shy about using litchi now.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA. I use Drone Deploy to do my capturing and then process it in Agisoft Photoscan Pro. For small easy jobs I process with Maps Made Easy as smaller areas usually under about 100 photos they will process free. Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers