New member from MD.

Reaction score
New(ish) Phantom 3 Pro owner here, located in Carroll County, MD. I have just recently discovered how much fun Drones are. I am a wedding photographer, but at the moment I have absolutely no intention of getting my part 107 and using the drone commercially, and don't really anticipate that I will want to in the future. Too many tricks in my bag may distract me from shooting for overall quality. It's going to just stay an awesome hobby for me.

I'm sure you've all noticed at some point or another, no matter how safe or responsible you are with your flights, there are times where people just seem to get really weird about seeing a drone in the sky. I'm always looking for other enthusiasts and like minded individuals to share with. This forum looks like it will be a great tool to keep up with current and future laws and regulations. I'm also looking for ways I can help fight the good fight against nervous and uneducated population as they continue to regulate this hobby into the ground.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31