Hello from southern New York!

Reaction score
Hi Folks.

I'm an amateur photographer since the good ole film and paper days. Worked as a wedding/event photographer way way back in high school and college but now do it just for fun.
Wanted to fly since being raised as an Air Force brat, with my dad being heavily involved with the "photo" end of that.
I've combined my love of photography, with a new fondness for videography, with my desire to fly and have really gotten the UAV bug.
Currently I have a Phantom 4 Pro v2 and a Mavic Air and really have a fondness for Litchi.
I work in Lightroom and Photoshop (and Wordpress) and am starting to learn Final Cut.
I'm retired and go back and forth between the south shore of Nassau County and the Catskills and do some international travel. Would be great to get together with like-minded folks and fly and shoot.
I have already posted a couple of times and am very impressed by the quality and spirit of these forums. Many thanks to the founders and the mods, from a previous life I do know how much work this is!

Cheers,

G

Hello to you,

I'm not too far from you, in Philadelphia. Nice places to fly up there in the Catskills. I haven't been up that way in quite a while but will make sure to bring my Phantom the next time I am. I'll second your kudos to the staff here. I'm in IT and have run a few boards in the past. Hope to see you around !

Reactions: PointGeorge
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers