New leaked p3 advanced leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah [expletive removed] is it over? [expletive removed] should have asked when the release date was rather that getting all legalese on each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirkclod
Ah you want to see me in my hey day on these pages. I'm only warming up again mate ;)
I'm afraid those days are over bro....No Geert ta harass us :)
Different game now ! New bunch .

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Ground Station (POI, Followme, Cable Cam, Waypoints, etc.)
GS is ground station or waypoints, no mention of follow me or poi as yet as far as I can see. Zip line is a 3dr function as is cable cam which never came about but I'd say the good old home lock and course lock may be resurrected from the p2. Nothing new apart from 2.7k recording on the p3 and p3p which is pretty cool in itself. To me all the rest are gimmicks but I can see how good they would be to the newer flyer

Reactions: Fplvert
This is effing glorious. I could kiss you.
Think I can speak for Mal here ..
thats messed up.gif

GS is ground station or waypoints, no mention of follow me or poi as yet as far as I can see. Zip line is a 3dr function as is cable cam which never came about but I'd say the good old home lock and course lock may be resurrected from the p2. Nothing new apart from 2.7k recording on the p3 and p3p which is pretty cool in itself. To me all the rest are gimmicks but I can see how good they would be to the newer flyer

Hey thanks for the report ..you gave ..It's not a big deal putting the news out ...leaks happen all the time just like Apple products keep people engaged and it helps the company in a big way ... We all knew that theses updates will come with new features that DJI is and has been working on.

They them self released that info with the Standard and we all know it would be for the Pro and A... too... but we like to know about what these updates and when they are to come out... it is like Xmas and we are all kids with excitement.. Keeps us looking forward and hoping that the products do better each time .....So what do think about Xmas maybe flight time hitting 30-40 min time now that would be cool...lets ask Santa

Last edited:
I'm afraid those days are over bro....No Geert ta harass us :)
Different game now ! New bunch .
Yeah a nice bunch, I had a run in with someone maybe a year ago and came across Jacob for the first time. I was well dubious but man we had a good chat as far as I can remember and he made sure of my belief in him tonight. He had my back big time as you always do mate but the guy was dead straight and fair. If I was in the wrong and I was gonna be told off I'd have taken it. Makes me look forward to being back man. Holy [expletive removed] do you think I should have slipped back in the side door quietly this time ;)
And I posted this publicly for a reason even though it looks like a private chat but as guys in here that know me I am a Kidder but when I'm serious I'm straight as a dye.
Ask me a question and I'll give a straight answer. I'm just here to help like the rest of us. I hate seeing a new flyer post oh [expletive removed] I've crashed. I wanna get there first before they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh looking forward to 2.7k on the Pro. The P3P is not really suited to 4k with all the artefacts/flickering/etc., 2.7k would be great

I'd love to give more answers, all I could do was post what I had, have a big row row with some clowns. Get around hopefully to start posting and maybe help someone our tomorrow. Night lads and ladies if you are about. Need sleep it's 3am. Thank you all btw for your incredible support and kina words x

[
I'd love to give more answers, all I could do was post what I had, have a big row row with some clowns. Get around hopefully to start posting and maybe help someone our tomorrow. Night lads and ladies if you are about. Need sleep it's 3am. Thank you all btw for your incredible support and kina words x
monker thumbup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik