New leaked p3 advanced leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob it's been a while since we last spoke but I just want to thank you very much. You're a gent!
ya know he right.jpg

Ed how can you shut down an online profile? I have many, too many probably. It's funny coming from you because you and blade were always the first to leak stuff. Sorry I stole your thunder mate.
Well I guess there is truth to your thread, if Tahoe Ed is looking to shut you down. Can't wait for the new FW

Mal, while you may not have an NDA on file you are still in violation in disseminating proprietary information. We gave you no permission to post the information. Blade and I do post information but we have permission from DJI to do so. You had no such permission.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Mal, while you may not have an NDA on file you are still in violation in disseminating proprietary information. We gave you no permission to post the information. Blade and I do post information but we have permission from DJI to do so. You had no such permission.
That would be true if the info came from him, direct from DJI. Once its 3rd person that logic no longer follows. Hes simply stating public knowledge

Well, this is juicy!

2.7K is huge bump from 1080p and it's the perfect resolution for the limited bit rate of the camera. On the GoPro, I only shoot in 2.7K and it's the same exact hardware.

Assuming both Pro and Advanced get 2.7K, the difference between the Advanced and Pro will be a lot smaller. And I predict 2.7K down-sampled to 1080p will look better than 4K down-sampled to 1080p.

For those of you suffering horizon drift, 2.7K will allow you to rotate your image in a 1080p timeline without loss of quality.

Well, this is juicy!

2.7K is huge bump from 1080p and it's the perfect resolution for the limited bit rate of the camera. On the GoPro, I only shoot in 2.7K and it's the same exact hardware.

Assuming both Pro and Advanced get 2.7K, the difference between the Advanced and Pro will be a lot smaller. And I predict 2.7K down-sampled to 1080p will look better than 4K down-sampled to 1080p.

For those of you suffering horizon drift, 2.7K will allow you to rotate your image in a 1080p timeline without loss of quality.
Hey Ian Long time no see mate. It is kinda juicy ain't it ;) I'm kinda flattered with a all the negative attention I brought back but sure a little bit of spice in life is good yeah? ;)

What did I violate? The law about typing words? Are you working for dji or the nsa? Either don't matter to me. I didn't break a law unless you can prove me wrong in my jurisdiction? Can you?
Let's start again. Hi I'm Mal and I heard a little story in a pub and we'll with a few drinks I happened to tell the story to another friend and so on so on. We can either get along because it is what it is or you can carry on thinking you can throw idle threats at me. I have nothing personal against you, I think you have been pretty cool over the years in fact. Why do you have a grudge against me when dji are at fault here? Not you and not me?
Listen my hand of friendship in flying is genuinely here to shake, don't stress dude.
But don't threaten me either because you will wind up more steps backwards than forwards because I will be on my back laughing at all this while you lose sleep and hair. Pm me man if you just wanna chat and be friendly because I will treat you personally the way I have always thought you are, a good guy.

Oh btw I made the whole thing up, did I really get a super lotto win by guessing everything right word for word?
Wow what a lucky guess,
If I was wrong all you had to do was say ah Mal haha where did you get that from you're crazy.
But try threaten me and you are dealing with the wrong kid.
Go back in your hole and make sure the app and features work on time.
Sorry to the admin but I'm just giving back as much as they are giving.

I'm wondering why this info was a secret ? Why all the ruckus .
I've known Mal since I became a member and he has never steered me wrong !
Might have taught me some bad habits :confused: naaaaaaaaa
Here's to ya buddy !
cheers.gif

I didnt have time to read this entire thread, but.....

Why would anyone buy a Pro vs Advanced? 2.7k vs 4k isnt worth $259 to most people that i know. That is largely the only difference right?
What would be the other differentiators?

Gues your mailbox is full of complaints right now haha . Don't understand what the big problem is here with those dji folks and you beta testers. The information given on this treat are 95% promises dji gave us almost a year ago on the inspire and for months already on the phantoms . A big company like dji cannot do that wat thirth party dev apps with almost no budget can do and with succes i can say . So I am on stand with Mal on this one just make sure the app is working correctly this time with the promised features given to us ages ago.

You, dji or their agents are in violation in disseminating proprietary information to me! I gave you no permission to give me such information and in doing so you have slandered my good name and character. Do you wanna go down this road big balls? I gave you, dji or ANY OF YOUR AGENTS NO PERMISSION TO GIVE ME THIS INFORMATION ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Actually fixing the horizon issue is the best case scenario, but being able to edit in post and keep full HD is for sure a plus. Assuming of course any of this "leak" is true. Based on the reaction, I tend to think its true.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
You, dji or their agents are in violation in disseminating proprietary information to me! I gave you no permission to give me such information and in doing so you have slandered my good name and character. Do you wanna go down this road big balls?
I don't think one of them will react to your messages in public again :p

I will say, based on this information, DJI will be benefitting from several hundred dollars Canadian more as I change my purchase from a P3S to a P3A. So it aint all bad.
Exactly what I was thinking! DJI would benefit from this great news.

Mal is right, probably hurt some feelings by not announcing it themselves.

We fully support DJI and buy their products. We also do the testing and try to help others who have problems on this forum. I've seen Blade Strike post many very helpful posts and get no respect for his advice. I completely understand his frustration with us.

I don't understand why anyone at DJI would be offended that we share information here, mostly to their benefit and free of charge to them.

Whats the big deal? Now if you told me their new version of the app is coming out next week and its going to have orbit, follow me etc.......now thats big news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4