New Guy on the Block

Reaction score
Hi folks, I am new to drone flying but very impressed with the Phantom 4 my good wife bought me for Christmas. Took it out today and got some great shots of the bay at Findhorn (Moray). Windy conditions and the camera was rock solid.

I think I have got most things sorted out with the DJI Go, apart from two issues; (a) Top altitude is shown as -263 ft (never been there - max today was 160 ft, and (b) the Image Transmission Setting display shows no data - graphs. Also, if I go to manual to change data rate, it reverts back to automatic.

Can anyone help me with these minor problems

All values are shown with respect to the home point and thus are not the actual AGL values.

All transmission parameters should be set with AC connected to RC.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

If you still need help sorting those things out, let us know.

All values are shown with respect to the home point and thus are not the actual AGL values.

All transmission parameters should be set with AC connected to RC.
Clearly, I have the AC connected to RC, because I have been flying, and I have the two items connected when I test on the ground. Do I need to go through the 'Linking RC' synchronisation routine? I have avoided doing that because the drone is flying and I am afraid of disturbing settings.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl