New Go4?

Reaction score
So I read awhile ago that DJI was supposed to be releasing a new version of Go4 this month with a "privacy mode" that allegedly fixes the issues created by their stupid dynamic NFZs, basically you turn on Privacy Mode and it stops talking to DJI. Has this been released yet? If so can anyone give me a review of how well, or if, it works?

I deliberately stopped updating the app right before the stupid "log in" requirement and dynamic NFZ thing started because I could see the shenanigans that followed coming from a mile away, if I get this new version can I really turn off the dynamic NFZs? Will the (bad) updated NFZ list from the last connection remain or will it default to the pre dynamic NFZ list like I have now, I.E. can I let it connect but then turn on privacy mode and erase the "updated" list? Will the map still load in privacy mode?

I feel as though this is a trick to get people like me to "update" and accept the new TOS only for DJI to betray us again, what do you think?

What about all the things that were found hidden in DJI's code like cake and the other things that enabled "live patching?" Have they been removed?

Was just reading,i just look at my googleplay(andriod)new one there says v 4.1.8 ,,not say anything about it yet,,i still on v 4.1.3 and not plan to update yet

In the IOS Go4 app where do you find the version number?
DJI-GO-About.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West