New Firmware Good or Bad?

Reaction score
I have Controller Firmware 1.80 and Craft is the newest 1.2.062
I also Updated all 4 Batteries
I also Re-Calibrated the Front and Bottom Sensors along with Gimbal and Sticks.

Problem is Family issues so have not taken her Flying.

Question is seeing some of these Negative Post's on the New firmware is it just a certain few people having problems? I have not seen a post where somebody went out as usual and no issues. Curious and hoping to fly this weekend.

I am all up to date with ALL updates - software and hardware. I flew two long distance flights last night, and I had good video and RC right until I had to turn around at over 26K' on both flights. I did have good horizon, but that's all I can tell you since I didn't do a shakedown of other features.

Also, I flew today, and I got to a landmark I have attempted before but always couldn't make it due to lost connection. Even though it is only 9K' away, there are houses and businesses which normally produce so much interference, I normally couldn't get close.

Reactions: Bckmstr and Cadbob
Don't have the P4 yet, but wondering if DJI publishes the list of bug fixes / enhancements that are part of their FW upgrades? If so, is there a link someone can provide? or is it only viewable during the FW upgrade process?

Trouble-free update for me, both DJI GO and Litchi perform appropriately. No issues with the install nor the actual P4 performance.

I wonder what this update has to do with DJI's presumed new-model announcement today....

All my updates went fine also. I even had the controller updated before the P4 as that firmware was out the week before. But was reading some posts saying P4 should be updated first before controller. Which boggles my tiny mind to why would they release it if that was the case.

I have not flown it yet since updates thou.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31