New Drone DJI Phantom 3 - 4K user, Going to Iceland

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Stopping by from netherlands to say "Hi", I have just purchased DJI Phantom 3-4K, I am going to Iceland next week, hopefully will be able to capture some amazing shots.

Welcome any thoughts for a new drone user..Keep you posted with my first test flight

Cheers

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello Everyone,

Stopping by from netherlands to say "Hi", I have just purchased DJI Phantom 3-4K, I am going to Iceland next week, hopefully will be able to capture some amazing shots.

Welcome any thoughts for a new drone user..Keep you posted with my first test flight

Cheers
Welcome to the forum Saurabh . We Hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Lucky you!

Advice: Test flight before going there. Sometimes these things are iffy from the factory and in need of fixin'.

Lucky you!

Advice: Test flight before going there. Sometimes these things are iffy from the factory and in need of fixin'.
Indeed, I had a test flight yesterday and initially it took an hour for calibration but then it flew, it was dark by then so just a little flight time, going to test it again today for more experience :)

Don't forget your ND filters too! Pack at least a ND16. Spare battery or two wouldn't hurt.

I know a pro model who gave up her NYC apt. as she's always on a plane going somewhere. Never had a home for over a year just traveling the globe. She said Iceland was the most beautiful country she's been to in the world. She's made it a point to hit all countries around the planet for at least a week's worth of bookings to learn and see the area, and Iceland tops her list. I call her a Nomadic gypsy (She agrees!), and her whole life's belongings are in her small airplane roller bag. Seems weird, but she likes it.

I am too looking forward for my trip, I can say it's my first time with aerial videography so bit nervous too. Don't have anytime left to buy ND here so will try my luck at airport. Thanks for the tip. Life is too short and no other better way to enjoy than travel. [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I am back today in Netherlands after my amazing trip, hopeful by weekend, will be able to post the videos.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20