New dji go update

Reaction score
I haven't tested the new update yet. Just got notification that a new version is now out
4b14ca14afdd511bd998e355dee741cb.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I haven't tested the new update yet. Just got notification that a new version is now out
4b14ca14afdd511bd998e355dee741cb.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I won't be updating. It uses Here maps now rather than Google. Here maps are old, low-res, plagued with cloud cover and don't show all the roads. In the very location I'll be flying next month the Here maps are useless. Let DJI know that we want Google maps back.

I won't be updating. It uses Here maps now rather than Google. Here maps are old, low-res, plagued with cloud cover and don't show all the roads. In the very location I'll be flying next month the Here maps are useless. Let DJI know that we want Google maps back.
WOW... and bloody 'ell... I was wondering why the other day when I was out flying the map seemed very low res... and now you say this I just checked out where I fly a lot and you are right... covered in clouds... these maps are bloody useless... we should put one of those petitions together... maybe the admin for this site could put up a page we could all sign then he/she could forward all the sigs to DJI... whilst we are at it... why not have a suggestion page and each month forward results to DJI... I know there are a few things I would like to see changed

I tried to update the DJI Go app and I got message: "not compatible with this device." It has been compatible for a year..Why not compatible now?? Anyone have an answer? Apparently DJI support does not!! Thanks for any help! T. Stevens

I tried to update the DJI Go app and I got message: "not compatible with this device." It has been compatible for a year..Why not compatible now?? Anyone have an answer? Apparently DJI support does not!! Thanks for any help! T. Stevens
What device you using? The latest update eliminated a whole slew of once-compatible devices. (i.e. iphone 5, ipad 4)

I have the 5c iphone and iPad Retina display 16 GB..Both have worked before. Just had a flight about two weeks ago....Thanks for your response...T. Stevens

My DJI go app on the iPad updated on the 5th and it has apparently "solved" all of my missing flight records!!

Appears to be working just fine and although the previous iOS update would NOT load on to this iPad, the new one does!

So, currently running DJI Go Version 3.1.1 (2765) on the iPad with no apparent problems after 10 flights.

AD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers