New comer from Massachusetts

Reaction score
Hello all,

Phantom 3 standard owner and flyer here from the Billerica Massachusetts area. Already have a few hours flying my Phantom this past summer, been enjoying every minute flying it. Haven't had any luck in meeting other quad copter pilots sadly, so figured I would give a try on here. Hoping to meet others who could provide some tips when it comes to flying and such.

Currently I'm working on building a landing pad complete with adjustable legs for level take off. Didn't realize how sensitive the Phantom is to the grounds orientation, and took off before with the whole vehicle slightly slanted. It flew fine before I realized the I notice the issue. Setting up the landing pad to be level for take off should prevent this from happening again.

-FlyingWx

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj