New battery question

Reaction score
I recently saw some threads about people having replica battery's delivered to them from amazon and I was wondering if this is still occurring? I just ordered a battery from the seller Dronepros through Amazon and was curious if anyone has had any problems with batteries from this seller?
The other 2 batteries I have previously bought on amazon were fine, but after seeing threads about replicas I'm nervous now.

Not sure what area you're from but, if you have a Best Buy close...you may wanna check them. They're authentic but cost a tad more. But, you can have them same day. All the BB's near me stock them.

Banggood is selling non-DJI batteries. I've not seen anyone state any sellers are not being up front with who makes the batteries. From what I've seen, those sellers are up front if they are DJI batteries or not.

There are a lot of knock-off Phantom 3 batteries on the Internet. eBay seems to have the most. If you're looking to buy on Amazon, you can buy OEM DJI batteries here.

Reactions: isopro
Thanks for all the quick replies! Since my order already shipped I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out, but it's good to know i can just go to my local best buy and price match if the one delivered ends up being a replica.
Thanks again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.