New B.C. ca P4P owner

Reaction score
Greetings, I've been an R/C pilot since the 70's, and watched the hobby grow. After watching a video about drones, I mentioned to the wife that that would be interesting to try. Long story made short, I received a P4P for my 70th b'day two weeks ago. Flew it the first time yesterday. An unforgettable experience. There are lots of questions that I have that will surely be answered in the forum. Now, if the snow would just quit coming down I could get out and play some more.

Welcome neighbor. There are a lot of us in that age group on this forum.

Reactions: danteqm
yep.. He's right...Not too far behind ya..
Welcome.......

yep.. He's right...Not too far behind ya..
Welcome.......
Yes..welcome to the club., I am a new in this hobby and bought my new p4 4 months ago.. not still enjoying because I’m too close in pdx airport., I might gonna enjoy this when I’m going back to the Philippine s this March to do some mapping on my properties., hope this will gonna work right there.. any suggestions may help will highly appreciated.. thanks

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4