never thought this would happen

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
but its happened. i broke my phantom from the first day. just yesterday got my p3s and i messed up things. during my 3rd flight i crashed into the tree. battery flied out , gimbal holding plastic is broken and gimbal flat grey cable is broken too. i just dont know what to do with myself. i have waited months to get it and now its broken. i dont know what to do , what to seach on internet and whats their names (parts). hope someone can help me . and sorry for bad english

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    662.7 KB · Views: 321
From your photo, I can see you'll at least need the following parts:
You should have spare gimbal vibration dampers in your Phantom box. Just push them through the open holes in the gimbal mounting plate (no need to insert pins into them).

Replacing the antenna will require fully dissembling your Phantom (like this). If you're not comfortable doing that, you should contact a repair shop for help.

That's why it's a good idea when you have a new machine and try to learn how to fly. You need to go to a place with no trees or any other obstacles and learn the movement of the sticks.

That's why it's a good idea when you have a new machine and try to learn how to fly. You need to go to a place with no trees or any other obstacles and learn the movement of the sticks.

Or like me start smaller.

Reactions: macoman
From your photo, I can see you'll at least need the following parts:
You should have spare gimbal vibration dampers in your Phantom box. Just push them through the open holes in the gimbal mounting plate (no need to insert pins into them).

Replacing the antenna will require fully dissembling your Phantom (like this). If you're not comfortable doing that, you should contact a repair shop for help.
hey thank you so much i was thinking the same i will buy them on aliexpress cause amazon dont ships there my country(i think)neither dji(i know they dont). and until my parts come i will take out gimbal completely and fly my drone. Thank you again you are great man!!

so most optimistic scene i glue the gimbal mounting plate and antenna if possible or weld it. is it possible to weld or glue antenna wire ?. at pessimistic i will take it out gimbal completely and fly drone until parts comes and when they come i replace them if i can. i watched some videos and it seems hard. you need to open everything in drone

i just got an idea its ok to change mounting plate but i think i cant change or find anyone could change antenna wire so if its not possible to glue or weld , could we just buy new antenna wire and weld them in to middle of them where they have wire. because the source of wire is not damaged its just head gone where it has gold or something like that. To clear: at first welding sentence i meant to weld the gold thing and wire but at second i mean weld new wire and old wire like cut it from middle both of them and trying to weld. any case is it possible to do anyone of them??

i glue the gimbal mounting plate and antenna if possible or weld it
I wouldn't recommend attempting to glue the mounting plate back together. I've never seen anyone successfully repair the antenna. Instead of repairing it, some people have installed the P3P antenna like this.

I wouldn't recommend attempting to glue the mounting plate back together. I've never seen anyone successfully repair the antenna. Instead of repairing it, some people have installed the P3P antenna like this.
i just dont understand : are they talking about antennas in the legs? my english is not perfect so in links you give i understand that they talking about antenna of drone. but mine is antenna of gimbal which is attached to the gimbal. i am asking to understand am i right?

They are talking about using the P3P antenna instead. I haven't tried that mod myself. If you'd like to try it, it would be best to ask any questions in that thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan