P2 Firmware Never have flown 2 year old 3 standard

Reaction score
I've owned a Phantom 3 Standard for over two years and have yet to fly it (moving, health reasons, etc.). I'm now ready to get into the game but I have a question. I've found information on installing firmware updates but not the answer to my question.
I imagine there have been firmware updates since I bought it. Do I have to install past updates in order ,or can I just install the most recent one?

Just my opinion but I wouldn’t install any of them. I have a P3S that I’ve been flying for several years. I’ve never updated any of the firmware because it flies perfectly. I’m afraid that things might not work as well if I update it (that may or may not be an unfounded fear). Some people update regularly and have no problems. Others, well...not so good. I flew two Litchi missions this morning before the rain and all was perfect. I just prefer to leave well enough alone. Again, just my opinion.

Do I have to install past updates in order ,or can I just install the most recent one?
If you decide to install the current firmware, you can jump right to the current version and install it from DJI GO like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31