Need somee help..

Reaction score
Me and my brother have had 2 of the same drones. We both had P3S's and my P3S had a error where it said "Compass Stuck, Restart aircraft." I returned my P3S because I thought it was broken, but apparently this error is more common then I thought and it might not have been broken. When we got my brother's P3S, it flies amazing, but has a compass stuck error. (Btw we live next to a power line and we walked like 300 ft away from it and tried it again but still got the error). I am just curious what this is, if it is a big deal, and if anyone else has it. And when the error pops up, if you just click the compass stuck, it goes away and flies fine. So yeah, I am just worried if it is something serious or just common, as my P3S did it too. Thanks.

Not clear if the new P3S you got still shows the same problem, but in any case since your first P3S and your brother's had the same exact issue, with the location being the only constant, I'd suggest you jump in the car, drive someplace different (an open space, a park, something like that), do a compass calibration there (!!!) and see how things go.

Reactions: PhantomEvan
Not clear if the new P3S you got still shows the same problem, but in any case since your first P3S and your brother's had the same exact issue, with the location being the only constant, I'd suggest you jump in the car, drive someplace different (an open space, a park, something like that), do a compass calibration there (!!!) and see how things go.
Will do. I am going to try this.

Reactions: gaz1969uk
Never even heard of this error, compass error yes, but compass stuck, never. I agree with 120CCPM, it most likely your location. Go somewhere away from inference, few homes or businesses and no power line nearby. And calibration of the compass at the new location.

Reactions: PhantomEvan
I get this error if I am wearing my Apple watch and holding drone with that hand when I power it up. I shut it down, put the watch in my pocket and start up again and all is well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez