Need info please on models

Reaction score
Hi Here is the background information I have bought a P4P without the camera & its shell which screws to drone first question how can I tell what version it is for instance P4Pv1 or P4Pv2 or the P4P+ models and are parts interchangeable also where can I buy the screws that hold camera shell on drone plus I need the 2 screws and flat metal bar that clamps down the camera ribbon to drone Thank You for all your help in advance
P4P-CablePlate.jpg
p4p+ 021 - Copy.JPG
Need these 2 screws

Not enough info. Do you have a controller that came with what you bought?
No just the drone used the dji bar code reader you posted about and the battery box says April 5 2017

Silver dji sticker on top of aircraft shell is V1, gold is V2. The p4p+ is only a designation for the controller itself and would not make any difference on the aircraft.
Thank You now I know have version1 at least :smile:

The V1/V2 aircraft and controller are not interchangeable.
The V1 controller only works with the V1 drone. V2 with V2.
Any way to tell the V1 controller by looking at it

Underneath you'll find the model number: GL300F
Or GL300E for the P4 pro+ controller
So I need the GL300F for Version1 only correct Not the GL300E model and sorry for being such trouble :)

So I need the GL300F for Version1 only correct Not the GL300E model and sorry for being such trouble :)
There are a few GL300F on ebay if you need one. Do you have chargers, batteries etc? Might become a bit pricey if you are going to piece it together

Reactions: dronesky
There are a few GL300F on ebay if you need one. Do you have chargers, batteries etc? Might become a bit pricey if you are going to piece it together
Got 250.00 in it now just looking for these parts plus battery charger so not bad on that end

If you’re still looking for a controller and battery charger for a P4P v1, I have these parts available. My P4P is crashed and not worth repairing, so I’m trying to sell off the other things I don’t need. I replaced with Mavic 2pro.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20