NEED HELP GETTING BACK IN THE AIR!!!

Reaction score
hey guys ..I purchased my P3pro about a few weeks ago and crashed it on the first day (i know, sucks right smh).. after observing my aircraft after the crash I noticed that the camera and gimbal had been broken and that a few cables had been split also. long story short, I purchased the replacement parts (Part 5 & Part 42) and assembled them to my P3pro. But here is where all the problems begin..

1. My RC wont connect (I've tried to link manually also still notining)
2. Tried to update firmware v1.9.60 & 1.8.80( but it always fails, msg says reboot and try to update again)
3. Dji Go App thinks i have a P4 when i connect lighting cable wont recognize my P3pro

if anyone can help me troubleshoot these symptoms and get me back in the air will be much appreciated

Seems too many suffer the same thing on DIY repairs following a crash. I've wondered about the IC's themselves on the controller board itself getting fouled up with their internal gyros and acceleration methods leading to a non-op after consumer repairs following a crash or hard impact. I don't know if those IC's are impact resistant.

It sounds like you have a few different issues here.

What happens when turn on the drone? Gimbal move?
When you turn on your controller do you get a green light on it??
Is there a solid green light on the OFDM module on the drone?
When you connect the cable, does it show you the P4 on DJI go?
If you select the P4 then what happens?

Everything looks fine in your first video.

From your second video, I cant tell if the controller light turned green after you turned it on. It still looks orange which means the drone is not paired with the controller.

You need to pair it. Press C1, C2 and RECORD buttons at the same time. Controller will beep. Press the right scroll button in and the controller will continuously beep.

On the drone, get a sharp object like a paper clip and press in the button on the ofdm module on the drone for a second. The button will be next to a light that is probably red on the drone.

After a few seconds it will bind and the controller and drone lights will be green.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I tried to link it that way.. the RC just continues to blink with the blue light with no response from quad.. is there a specific part on the quad that connects to the RC? It may have faulted due to the crash maybe it needs to be replaced? I

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Its possible that something broke inside the OFDM module. You have nothing to lose by taking off the cover and see if the connector or other parts are broken.

If something's broken, you can change it out and see what happens. I have some used ones for sale.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic