Need DNG photo samples

Reaction score
Hi.
Could you please, point me where I can download unedited DNG photo files from Phantom 3 Standard and Advanced?

I'm choosing between Standard or Advanced only for photo. In specs I can see that they have different sensors, so I need to see difference for still photography.

Hi.
Could you please, point me where I can download unedited DNG photo files from Phantom 3 Standard and Advanced?

I'm choosing between Standard or Advanced only for photo. In specs I can see that they have different sensors, so I need to see difference for still photography.
I personally have owned a Standard and Pro and I personally think the standard took better still pictures. I don't have any raw photos for you to compare but if you are basing your decision purely on photo quality and you don't need the range the advanced would give you then that seems like a simple choice, go with the standard. IF however you are going to need to use a professional set of filters like the rainbowers set that is only compatible with the advanced/pro then you would simply pick the advanced. Lots of people will say there are good filters for the Standard and they are right but the absolute best filters and the only graduated filter system I personally know about is the rainbowers kit. Search this forum and you will see all the good things people have to say about them. I have a few posts as well that point to the page that has ordering instructions. I ordered mine and 3 days later I received them by dhl from china.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers