NAZA Mode

Reaction score
Hello,
I've done all the updates & conversions; controller & aircraft are properly calibrated and current. When I connect the drone to the Assistant on the computer it tells me that it is in NAZA mode. However, when I try to switch into NAZA - either with the controller toggle1 or on the tablet screen itself - a window pops-up saying N/A. Does anyone have a solution that will allow me to get in NAZA mode? Or am I not doing it correctly? My understanding is that all I need do is toggle the 1 switch to the center position?

Reaction score
Why not list all your equipment so someone can give you a correct answer you are looking for.

Reaction score
I didn't realize there was any more 'equipment' than the drone, controller, range extender and tablet? Seeing as I posted this in the forum specific to my drone I thought that that the equipment being used would be axiomatic? Ought I specify props, landing gear and indicator lights as well? If so then yes, I have those too. The previously specified 'equipment' is all I have. If I am missing a component please bring it to my attention. I would like to order what it is I need. I cannot find anything other than these available anywhere? As previously stated, when I connect to the assistant on my Dell XPS everything seems in order. The controller is properly calibrated and the aircraft is in NAZA mode. When I go to fly everything works perfectly - even all the other features available in NAZA. It's only when I toggle the #1 switch or use the touch screen to try to enter NAZA and fly in that mode that I get the N/A pop-up (Nvidia running 5.2 Lollipop). I am wondering if it's just a software glitch and that even though it says N/A it actually is in NAZA mode. Please let me know if there is other equipment I need that is not mentioned anywhere else and where I can order it from. Thank you.

Reaction score
Maybe you'd get the answer you need or wanted if you posted you question in phantom 2 vision/ vision+ as your craft isn't a P2 non vision. Have a nice day.

Reactions: TeamYankee

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ToddP3S